Ok, this was surprising to me in a lot of ways. I got nominated to an award: One Lovely Blog award. I want to thank Raistlin0903 for nominating me in a lot of ways, but will end it with a HUGE THANK YOU for now. Their blog is wonderful, and it is so organized. Take a look at all the movies, animes, board games, books and series they have reviewed. And as an addition take a look at his post for this award, there are some other wonderful nominees that I found. Ok as for this award, this is my first one and I honestly don’t have any clue about who to nominate and what to write. I never opened this blog to post, just wanted a blog to comment on lightnovel sites and other review sites 😀 . So I will go ahead and nominate the people I find amazing and people from whom I want to hear 7 things about themselves, without asking them. If you have already been nominated or don’t feel like doing it you are always welcome to ignore, since I don’t have a clue about awards 😀 :P.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 WONDERS ABOUT MYSELF
- When I read books/ebooks or fanfics, I will be like a statue for almost more than 6-8 hours, apart from the occasional movement of my eyes and fingers to flip the page. (Might be bad?)
- I always have the policy to never lie about anything, even if something good comes out of it, I don’t do it. If I do a prank, I will correct the misunderstanding within 5 minutes. (Maybe it’s a plus, or it’s a minus).
- Always daydream even when something important is being said, not always, maybe most times?
- Quick to cry when I read/watch a sad/ even a romantic confession scene.
- I am afraid of heights and scared if a lot(6+) of people stare at me.
- Absentminded to the point that I might end up loosing my life, if not for Wunderlist. (trying to do my best to remember stuff, though it fails almost every time).
- I am good motivator and listener too. My friends always will be like “Even he does it, so why don’t we give it try?”. No not like that, Really!
BLOGS I LOVE TO READ AND MY NOMINEES:
- Karandi – I like reading their short and quick reviews, when I really am out of time , and their blog image is imitating. And I mostly decide whether to watch/ not an episode after reading this.
- Prattle – Their style of writing amuses me. The way they actually give short and quick opinion on every episode, gives me a glance on what I might get if I watch that episode. Or maybe I just like looking at one of my favorite Chitose picture?
- anime girls nyc – I like how they share everything about them, their post feels like I am talking to them, and another blog which is easy to navigate through.
- Weekend Otaku – I might have said a lot of time in their post, I like reading their detailed review, even if I have already watched the anime, they cover some points that I might have missed even while watching.
- Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations – Okay most stuff I read here make me realise something, and again it’s easy to navigate too. Maybe I am secretly visiting just to look at my favorite Mio Akiyama picture? Really just kidding here.
- Lethargic Ramblings – Most post I have read here are kinda critics, but they make it seem really agreeable and never felt any harm from their opinions.
- Just Anime Times – Another blogger who I felt like talking to when I read through their post, just a quick overview about the anime they watched and the feeling we might get when we watch them is said in their posts.
I would nominate raistlin0903 again for his wonderful blog, but he will brush it off with a Special add-on just like he did for Blogger recognition award here. And it will be his 4th or 5th nomination in this week, so he might not say another 7 things about him.
So with that I would end my nominees, by honestly as I said before if you have already been nominated or don’t feel like doing it you are welcome to ignore, Since I don’t know anything about blogging and I am not much of a blogger. And I am still exploring some sites, so I might have not included a lot of people who I just recently started following, with that I will end this post.