YES! My humble little blog was nominated for another award! The second time someone nominated me for an award. This time it was SophieTheStark from blameitonchocolate. Take a look at their award post and other nominees here. I am sorry, for writing so late, it’s almost a month since the nomination. I was occupied with exams and right after that now it’s my internship, takes 14 hours of my life daily 😀 . Most probably everyone must have seen their blog, but if you haven’t you should. Their blog is one of the most hyped blog in this community. YES! It has hype. They have their blog totally ORGANIZED, and rate books with crunchy chocolates as the name might suggest and share their thoughts on books, so make sure everyone checks their blog.
I am happy that people nominate my blog, I would love to share my thoughts, and read others. But I am just bad in choosing nominations T_T , Just might miss someone. Honestly when someone nominates me for an award , this is what it feels like.
- Show the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination
7 Weird Stuff about Me:
- I believe in stuff whatever is convenient for me XD. Like I prefer handkerchiefs over tissues, since I always say save paper and trees. But I scribble all over my notebooks and sketchbooks saying I love doing it. They are paper too, right 😀 So much mis-matching ideals are there inside me.
- I hate ecchi anime, but the second anime I watched after Naruto (excluding Pokemon from my childhood) was HighSchool DxD. lol (Actually waiting for season 4 :grins:)
- I have a strong intuition, that’s real, I read an article on how INFJ people have good intuition, but never believed it myself, though other facts were all comparable to me. But after an incident I just believed it. It was in my interview, I pondered over a question for a very long time(15+ minutes, for some simple question) and just gave up, and when the interviewer told me to guess, I just said it’s 7 out of sheer blindness and he was surprised when I said it was just out of my intuition. 😀 (P.S: That’s one of the reasons I got my internship there, I believe). Ok, there are a lot of situations other than that too.
- I don’t move an inch when a dog comes running towards me barking all ready to bite, most people think I am brave, but it’s actually because I am froze and scared out of my wits. I am scared of dogs to the point that I take the back door to my relatives house, who own a dog. It’s because when I was 10 years old, the dog we owned bit me in the cheek, when all I did was trying to help it.
- As for this one, I would love to share something that that changed within me recently, after I started blogging. The way I type, I am grateful for my readers and my friends IRL. Take a look at the images below. (That’s the vague idea of how it goes, created using chat generator not really legit conversations.)
( P.S: I rarely plan/ take part in any outdoor trips 😛 ).
- I usually keep a small note to keep track of where I keep things to avoid misplacing them, considering how absentminded I am, then again I misplaced the note somewhere about a month ago, and I am currently using Evernote, oh it’s lovely. I can make notes on my PC and sync them on my phone. Only time I feel lost is when my phone battery runs down 😀
- As for this one, I want to share the one thing that ticks me off. Yep, I am mostly easy-going but there is this one thing, when I actually speak to someone in-person and they don’t reply, I get annoyed. It’s like, “Hey! I just open my mouth only 3-5 times a day, In a world that can’t Stop talking, so be grateful that you are one of those chosen ones and give a proper reply!!” Yeah, part of it is because my voice is too low to be audible. I do hold proper conversations over a phone-call/ text-message though, so no worries.
I think I wrote a very long post about myself here. Since I wanted to lay out these facts about me on the open. I wonder if any of you find it pleasing to read though, that’s why I tried to make it as funny as possible, I guess? Hope it’s not the other way around :O
Hey!!!! The most expected part of this post, and I have nominated people for One lovely blog, so I’m not gonna nominate them again. Apart from them, the other blogs which I started to read actively for the past few days are, (I am totally busy for the past few days, so might have missed a lot of posts, should read some). If you have done it or don’t feel like doing it, you are welcome to ignore 🙂
- Palpable emotion – Should check their blog. They recently started to blog, I guess. But their posts are informative than whatever I do 😀
- The Lily Garden – Another lovely blog, and who plays around with pictures. Waiting for their said picture post, and you guys should too!! Or did it come, should check it out soon. 😀
- IcySquirrel – OH! Another blogger who shares their thoughts, and most probably they are sound and right on the point.
I have only three nominees this time, sorry for being a party blooper. No time to read a lot of blogs, or watch anime, or even practice my hobbies, I spend 10-11 hours everyday reading Java and 4 hours travel alone, the rest kills me.
If I do the other award posts any time soon, I can’t nominate people, since I have already nominated every blog I read on a regular basis.